Not only will you love our simple, stylish and sustainable cloth nappies, but you will love how kind they are on our environment.
- The Environment - Did you know that 23 billion disposable diapers end up in landfills in the US & UK every year? As most contain non-biodegradable materials and plastics, it is said that each nappy can take between 300-500 years to break down. Scary right? Cloth nappies, like ours, are often made of natural fibres, such as bamboo, hemp, wool and organic cotton, making them both reusable and biodegradable.
- The Savings - Brace yourself! in the first 2-3 years of your baby's life, you will change approximately 5,500 nappies. That's a whole lot of poop, and money, straight into the bin! Reusable nappies on the other hand are significantly less expensive and are adjustable with your baby's growing needs. You can even reuse them for future children! Win Win!
- The Comfort - Our reusable nappies do not contain any harmful plastics or chemicals so air can get through the breathable fabric making them softer and gentler against their skin. Your baby will also cry sooner when a cloth diaper needs to be changed as they will feel the wetness. This means you can quickly change them before any irritation occurs without the pressure of trying to get longevity out of a disposable.
- The Convenience - As a new parent, convenience is key. But did you know parents only spend an additional 5 minutes a day nappying their child compared to disposables? Our nappies also come with easy-to-fix snaps making changing times as quick, seamless and easy as using a disposable.
- The Funky Prints - Who said reusable diapers have to be dull and boring? Bop & Bee nappies are not only stylish but now come with adorable prints, patterns and colours making then much more fun for your little one to rock. Designed to grow with your baby, our nappies also come in one-size meaning you can use them from newborn right up until they're a toddler without having to invest in new nappies.