La Corvette has been making cauldron-cooked olive oil black soap at the soap factory in Marseille using traditional crafts expertise for over 125 years. Olive Oil Black Soap is a traditional ecological cleaner, used through generations. The soap is made in France using traditional old-fashioned methods, by cooking the soap in a cauldron using vegetable olive-pomace oil.
100% plant-based, solvent-free and dye-free, it is a biodegradable product that respects the environment.
Natural composition, certified by ECOCERT
This product is ECODETERGENT certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard (available on http://detergents.ecocert.com
), 100% of these ingredients are of natural origin.
How To Use
• To clean the various flooring and surfaces(countertop, bathtub, wood, oven, cooper, silver…) : Dilute 1 tablespoon in 3L of hot water. Does not require rinsing.
• For deep cleaning: Dilute 2 to 3 tablespoons of black soap in 3l of hot water. Does not require rinsing.
• For the maintenance of silverware or DIY tools: in the sink, dilute 3-4 tablespoons of black soap in warm water, soak your items for 5 minutes. Dry them with a soft cloth.
• For stain removing: Place a hazelnut of black soap on the fabric, rub lightly and leave it for a few minutes before integrating your laundry into the washing machine. The black soap is very concentrated, it can lightly tint the linen. We recommend that you do a test on a small area of fabric.
• For machine washing: put 3 tablespoons of black soap for 5 kg of laundry in your washing machine. Add 10 cl of white vinegar as natural softener and essential oil for fragrance.
• For your pet: wet the coat of your pet. Put a tablespoon of black soap on the coat, massage him/her thoroughly. Rinse and wipe him/her dry.