Stage 1: Heavy Sediment Filter (5 microns rating)
High-quality cartridges manufactured with Polypropylene thread outer layer and Polypropylene Spun for the inner layer which makes these filter capable of a double filtration performance.
Their structure ensures very effective removal of mechanical impurities (big and smaller particles), such as sand – rust – river mud – fluvial silt – pollen – microorganisms – carbon dust – other precipitates
Stage 2: Doulton Ceramic filter (0.2 Microns)
Ceramic Water Filter is a self-sterilizing with submicron filtration
• Taste & Odour
• Particulate Class I
• Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia) 99.999%
• Turbidity 99.69%
• Lead 98.3%
• Bacteria (E.Coli, Cholera, Shigella, Salmonella) 99%.
Stage 3: Activated Carbon Filter
High-quality cartridges, containing granular activated carbon.
Cartridges improve water taste and smell by effectively removing:
• Organic impurities (microorganisms, bacteria, fungi)
• Mechanical impurities
• Chlorine and its poisonous compounds
• Lead and toxic heavy metals