Our Extra Pure Marseille soap is made in Marseille using the traditional cooking process in cauldrons.
It is 100% natural, made from exclusively vegetable oils, without coloring, fragrance or preservative.
Marseille soap with olive oil is an ecological, biodegradable and environmentally friendly product. Gentle on the skin, its hypoallergenic formulation is very popular with allergic, sensitive or irritated skin and is suitable for the whole family! Used for personal hygiene or as a cleaning product, for linen or for the home, Marseille soap is a very economical traditional effective product that can be stored for a long time.
French women used big blocks of Marseille Soap to wash their linens in communal washing areas. Now this legendary soap is adored as an incredibly pure, gentle and moisturizing skin care for the face and body. It’s delicate and hypoallergenic for even the most sensitive skin types. Marseille Soap is naturally luxurious and adds a classic accent to your home & body.
It’s perfect as a body soap, face soap, shaving soap, dish soap, laundry soap, stain remover, etc.
Ingrediants: Sodium Palmate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide.
RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Oil) certified oils, from sustainably managed plantations, respecting the environment and local cultures.
How To Use
Marseille soap is recognized as an exceptional product for its many virtues and multiple uses, for personal hygiene or for ecological household maintenance.
• Marseille soap for the bathroom: it can replace shower gels, synthetic soaps and even shampoo! Hypoallergenic, it is recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin (eczema, allergies, etc.).
• Marseille soap as a shaving foam: it lathers a lot and can be used as a shaving foam for men's beards or as a shaving soap for the legs.
• Marseille soap to soothe wounds and help heal abrasions.
For the maintenance of the house:
• Marseille soap as a stain remover: rub the stain dry with a damp block of soap. Distribute the foam over the garment, let stand for 10 minutes then rinse with water.
• Marseille soap as a detergent: grate your block of soap with a cheese grater. Dilute a handful of the shavings obtained (60g) in 1L of hot water. Shake and let stand for 24 hours. Stir again and add 1L of cold water, your ecological laundry is ready to use! Shake well before each use.
• Marseille soap as a degreasing cleaner for walls, floors and surfaces in the house: dilute Marseille soap shavings in a small amount of hot water. Wash the surfaces of the house, walls or floors with a broom or sponge and rinse with clean water.
When traveling: Practical and economical, Marseille soap is a minimalist multi-use product perfect for traveling. Minimalist luggage guaranteed!
Did you know? Marseille soap helps relieve cramps and rheumatism! Just place a piece of Marseille soap between the sheets, just at the bottom of the bed.